[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Scared!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Bubba81 Offline

Group: Members
Female
Posted: Oct. 03 2009,21:43 QUOTEQQ

So I am heading out to a get together this evening and I am really hoping that I can resist the temptation to eat what I know will be in front of me.  Staying away from alcohol has never been an issue for me because I only really like wine and I'm not a big drinker so that I can handle.  Hoping to stay strong as this is the first "gathering" I have been to aside from a dinner etc.  I'm going to eat before I head out so I'll keep my fingers crossed!  Wish me luck and determination!  

This has not been the greatest week.  I had 2 really great weeks but this week has been tough, my body has not be cooperating with me and on Wednesday I hadn't gained anything but I hadn't lost either!  Things seem to be "moving" again if you know what I mean and I hope that was what stalled the weight loss.  Hoping to be back on track come Monday's weigh in.... thanks for listening! :)

--------------
Profile PM 
Ms. Maniac Offline

50% of Goal loss complete 

Height: 5' 0"
Female
Posted: Oct. 03 2009,22:28 QUOTEQQ

Good luck, Bubba! You'll do just fine. :)
Profile PM 
Janni Offline
Centurion
50% of Goal loss complete 

Height: 5' 6"
Female
Posted: Oct. 03 2009,22:44 QUOTEQQ

Best of luck, Bubba! I'm sure you'll do well. :)

My weight loss has been the same as yours. It seems like we started around the same time. My first two weeks went great, and this third week I only lost a little on Wednesday and then had a 1 lb gain on Friday. Hopefully Monday will be better for both of us! :)

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
Linden Offline

75% of Goal loss complete 

Height: 5' 9"
Female
Posted: Oct. 03 2009,23:19 QUOTEQQ

Stick with you, it will be worth it! I've made it thru my first month, and I'm happy I stuck with it. For some reason -this diet gives you willpower :)

--------------

April 2010: About 6-7lbs above my ticker weight .. after 6 weeks of vacation! Need to get that off, plus another 15. Trying it on my own for awhile, if that doesn't work, once I can afford it I will return to the Clinic.
Profile PM 
Marmad Offline

75% of Goal loss complete 

Female
Posted: Oct. 03 2009,23:31 QUOTEQQ

Some weeks are just like that and yes it's frustrating and then the scale drops and you are glad you made the commitment to stay strict.

--------------
Profile PM 
Bubba81 Offline

Female
Posted: Oct. 04 2009,03:08 QUOTEQQ

Thanks so much for all the encouragement everyone!!!  I'm home and I stuck with it, took my allowed drink with me and there was no pressure to eat and to my surprise, no desire to eat! I finally have the willpower I knew I had! Night everyone.

--------------
Profile PM 
5 replies since Oct. 03 2009,21:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic :: New Posts ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

Quick Reply: Scared!
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code